Posted by Kim
According to Jim Hyde of the SD DOT office in Pierre, the bridge deck is expected to be poured Thursday, April 8th . The concrete needs at least 14 day to cure. Steel railings need to be added and back filing completed before the project is finished.
Traffic into Vivian has been detoured to Highway 83 since the end of January when Grangaard Construction of Watertown started the replacement project.
Hyde estimated that the May 1st completion date is obtainable barring any unforeseen weather delays.
- Ground broken for the Wheat Growers fertilizer plant
- Greater Lyman Foundation works toward challenge
- A Season of Giving
- Local Food Pantry partners with Feeding South Dakota
- Senior meal program to end in Lyman County due to declining numbers
- Former students rebut CNN’s accusations against St. Joseph’s Indian School
- Transportation Secretary visits South Dakota rail rehab project
- National Gas Average Nears Four-Year Low
- Schaefer re-elected to third term in House
- Growing rural communities