Posted by Kim
According to Jim Hyde of the SD DOT office in Pierre, the bridge deck is expected to be poured Thursday, April 8th . The concrete needs at least 14 day to cure. Steel railings need to be added and back filing completed before the project is finished.
Traffic into Vivian has been detoured to Highway 83 since the end of January when Grangaard Construction of Watertown started the replacement project.
Hyde estimated that the May 1st completion date is obtainable barring any unforeseen weather delays.
- Lyman crowns 2015 royalty
- Crews start laying rail
- Concrete pour to start at elevator next week
- Homecoming set for Friday, October 9th
- Volunteers help make XC meet a success
- City-wide clean up set for Saturday, Sept. 26
- Rail being pedaled out
- Council votes to advertise for City Bar and liquor license bids with two options
- Presho City Bar remains closed
- Enrollment down at Lyman
- Woking over the edge
- Pheasant numbers continue to improve in 2015