Posted by Kim
A large crowd of children, parents and grandparents attended the Kennebec T&C Club's Easter egg hunt on the Courthouse lawn Saturday afternoon. Presho Area Chamber held a similar hunt at the City Park in Presho. Reports from both communities indicate a successful hunt was enjoyed by all despite temperatures in the low 40's.
- United Methodist holds Easter celebration
- "As seen on TV"
- Local Vet Supply business under new ownership
- Sobriety Checkpoints Planned
- Reliance Post Office house on chopping block
- Leprechauns descend upon Presho
- Lady Raiders bound for state
- Garnos inducted into Hall of Fame
- Playing at the farm and home show
- Garnos to be inducted into SD Amateur Basketball Hall of Fame
- Curtain to go up SATURDAY night on 20th play
- Group organizes to promote rail line rehab