Posted by Kim
The South Dakota Transportation Commission will hold a hearing Jan. 22 in Pierre on rules affecting the mowing of the highway right of way. The hearing will start at 9:05 a.m. in the DOT commission room located in the Becker-Hansen Transportation building.
- New Lutheran pastor arrives in Presho.
- Lyman and Presho alumni meet this weekend
- School board welcomes new superintendent
- Celebrating Independence, Statehood Vivian style
- Wheat Growers ready to build when rail rehab is announced
- Scavenger's journey to Presho for a bargain
- Wheat Growers hosting patron meetings concerning future expansion
- Lyman School Board Results
- Purple & gold: the colors of KHS
- VBS, a summer tradition
- Lyman records broke at State B Track meet