Posted by Kim
The South Dakota Transportation Commission will hold a hearing Jan. 22 in Pierre on rules affecting the mowing of the highway right of way. The hearing will start at 9:05 a.m. in the DOT commission room located in the Becker-Hansen Transportation building.
- United Methodist holds Easter celebration
- "As seen on TV"
- Local Vet Supply business under new ownership
- Sobriety Checkpoints Planned
- Reliance Post Office house on chopping block
- Leprechauns descend upon Presho
- Lady Raiders bound for state
- Garnos inducted into Hall of Fame
- Playing at the farm and home show
- Garnos to be inducted into SD Amateur Basketball Hall of Fame
- Curtain to go up SATURDAY night on 20th play
- Group organizes to promote rail line rehab