Posted by Kim
The South Dakota Transportation Commission will hold a hearing Jan. 22 in Pierre on rules affecting the mowing of the highway right of way. The hearing will start at 9:05 a.m. in the DOT commission room located in the Becker-Hansen Transportation building.
- Hunters average two birds in Lyman Co. during opener
- National Fire Prevention Week, October 9-15
- Hoops for Coop
- Lyman Celebrates Homecoming
- Fall Harvest Underway
- LHS to crown King & Queen Monday, Sept. 26
- Lyman PF Chapter plans Banquet
- Kennebec hosts Rodeo for Cowboys and Cowgirls, age 4 to 18
- GLF Update: "The Miller Challenge"
- Pheasant survey indicates Lyman County routes among highest in state
- Court rules on County State’s election
- Enrollment up at the start of the new year