Posted by Kim
Governor M. Mike Rounds and the Associated School Boards of South Dakota, in cooperation with the Division of Education, the School Administrators of South Dakota , and the Office of Indian Affairs, co-sponsored an Academic Excellence Recognition Day May 3, 2004 at the Ramkota RiverCentre, Pierre.
The event recognized the academic top 1% of graduating seniors across South Dakota. Dave Terca of Presho represented Lyman High School.
Dave is the son of Stan Terca and the late Barb Terce. Terca plans on attending Stanford University in the fall.
- Lyman County law enforcement officers recognized
- Presho’s Sidewalk Project presented to public
- Lyman Alumni Reunion set for July 30
- New members seated on School Board
- Deer Camp available for first time Youth Deer Hunters
- Railraod crossings being replaced along DSR
- DIY for the 4th of July
- Slow down, kids at play
- “Knee high by the 4th of July”
- Vivian to host local 4th of July Celebration
- Unofficial School Board election results