Posted by Kim
Governor M. Mike Rounds and the Associated School Boards of South Dakota, in cooperation with the Division of Education, the School Administrators of South Dakota , and the Office of Indian Affairs, co-sponsored an Academic Excellence Recognition Day May 3, 2004 at the Ramkota RiverCentre, Pierre.
The event recognized the academic top 1% of graduating seniors across South Dakota. Dave Terca of Presho represented Lyman High School.
Dave is the son of Stan Terca and the late Barb Terce. Terca plans on attending Stanford University in the fall.
- Lyman to host openning round of football playoffs
- Hunting begins
- Pheasants make a come back
- Wheat Growers Kennebec facility groundbreaking set for October 15
- 1971 West Lyman football team inducted into Hall of Fame
- Presho woman gives state $10,000 for new rail line
- New art in Vivian
- Kennebec to expand, upgrade waterwaste system
- Wheat Growers Announces Kennebec Site for Grain/Agronomy Facility
- Raiders host Cross Country meet
- Committee to study possible restructuring of Lyman School
- Raider colors on parade