Posted by Kim
Governor M. Mike Rounds and the Associated School Boards of South Dakota, in cooperation with the Division of Education, the School Administrators of South Dakota , and the Office of Indian Affairs, co-sponsored an Academic Excellence Recognition Day May 3, 2004 at the Ramkota RiverCentre, Pierre.
The event recognized the academic top 1% of graduating seniors across South Dakota. Dave Terca of Presho represented Lyman High School.
Dave is the son of Stan Terca and the late Barb Terce. Terca plans on attending Stanford University in the fall.
- LHS to crown King & Queen Monday, Sept. 26
- Lyman PF Chapter plans Banquet
- Kennebec hosts Rodeo for Cowboys and Cowgirls, age 4 to 18
- GLF Update: "The Miller Challenge"
- Pheasant survey indicates Lyman County routes among highest in state
- Court rules on County State’s election
- Enrollment up at the start of the new year
- Fall sports back in action
- Kennebec to celebrate Lake Byre Day
- Presho Firefighters receive Grain Bin Rescue equipment and training
- Lyman County ACS Survivor celebration event
- Swimming season comes to an end