Oahe and Big Bend Release Numbers drop to 140,000 cfs on Saturday
The Corps of Engineers announced Thursday that the release levels for Oahe and Big Bend Dams will decrease again tomorrow.
Jody Farhat, Chief of the Water Management Division with the Corps' Omaha office says releases will be reduced at both facilities from the current 145,000 cubic feet per second amount to 140,000 cfs Saturday.
Farhat says the reservoir level at Oahe is about seven tenths of a foot below the top of the spillway gates and is beginning a slow decline and Big Bend is near its normal operating levels.
- Wrapping up Christmas shopping
- A colorful mountain of milo greets travelers
- Raiders win Class B Consolation trophy
- Raiders to play for 5th place
- Raiders return to state
- Lyman Raiders earn a return trip to STATE!
- Veterans Day Program
- Veterans day events
- New tower to start broadcast KPLO signal
- Volleyball District Play starts Tuesday at Kadoka
- New clinic opens in Kennebec