Oahe and Big Bend Release Numbers drop to 140,000 cfs on Saturday
The Corps of Engineers announced Thursday that the release levels for Oahe and Big Bend Dams will decrease again tomorrow.
Jody Farhat, Chief of the Water Management Division with the Corps' Omaha office says releases will be reduced at both facilities from the current 145,000 cubic feet per second amount to 140,000 cfs Saturday.
Farhat says the reservoir level at Oahe is about seven tenths of a foot below the top of the spillway gates and is beginning a slow decline and Big Bend is near its normal operating levels.
- Lyman Grads proclaim their accomplishment
- Teachers receive raise
- Prairie Futures program guides nontraditional students to nursing degree
- Highway Patrol to Conduct “Move Over” Campaign Friday
- Burglar hits county
- Deadline to file for school board is Friday
- May Day Flowers
- Herald and SUN recognized at Association Convention
- Murder suspect sited in Lyman County, apprehended in Wyoming
- Forum introduces Republican candidates for commission
- Foundation awards $22,000 in 2016.
- 29th annual Band Dinners