Celebrate Fall in Presho Sunday
The Presho Thrift Store & More will sponsor the 2nd annual Fall Festival at the fire hall in Presho Sunday, October 9 from 4 to 7 PM. The Festival theme is pumpkins.
A penny carnival for all ages will be held including games such as pumpkin toss, pumpkin pond and many more favorites. Enter your pumpkins in the contest for biggest, most unusual and people’s choice award A pumpkin recipe contest will also be held.
Contestants are encouraged to prepare their favorite pumpkin recipe and enter the contest. Bring your dish with plenty of samples for everyone to sample as the people’s choice award winner will be named at 5:30 pm. Hay rides will be provided by Tim and Peg Boysen throughout the afternoon. Modern Woodmen Tiny Tots will assist ROCS (Presho senior meals program) with matching funds.
ROCS will serve potato soup, barbeque sandwiches and drinks for a free will offering in support of the meals program. Presho Area Chamber is supplying pumpkins and paint for pumpkin painting and decorating. For youth age 10 and older there will be pumpkin relays, team tug of war and the skeleton game.
“We’re planning this festival as a family event for kids and parents to enjoy together,” said organizer Tersea Hanson, who encourages adults to accompany their children to the festival.
The Presho Thrift Store & More is committed to providing youth and senior enrichment programs such as the Fall Festival. If you would like to volunteer to assist or want more information contact Teresa Hanson at 895-2368. Everyone is invited to attend.
- Holiday shoppers visit Kennebec Craft Show
- Lighting Up Kennebec” set for December 1st
- School honors area Vets with program
- Presho Thirft Store to expand
- Lyman volleyball wins the District Championship
- Halloween fun in Presho
- Veterans Day events planned for Nov. 11
- Lyman will host District 13B Volleyball Tournament
- Bumper row crop fills elevator
- New Trooper assigned to Presho
- Opening day in Lyman County
- Hunters pack the gym for annual PF Banquet