Schoenhard Foundation Grants Awarded
The Schoenhard Community Foundation has announced grants to Lyman County towns and organization totalling $24,020 for 2011.
Set up and funded by the late Lee Schoenhard, the Foundation continues his altruistic programs in Brule, Hyde, and Lyman Counties with $114,850 distributed last year.
A South Dakota Hall of Fame member, Schoenhard often said that money was worthless if not shared. This year’s grants make a total of $334,170 given to his native Lyman County since 1993.
- Girls State candidates announced
- April 20 climate update cool start to May 2017
- Look at all the pretty eggs
- Sprenger re-elected as Presho Mayor
- Underwater Paradise
- Election results are in
- Town Roundup
- A Wild time at Reliance Fire Hall
- South Dakota All-State Band performs
- Meet the candidates
- Lyman HS band performs for crowd
- Climate update predicts wetter than average April