Lyman’s 1985 Basketball Team returns to Home Court
Members of the Lyman Boys 1985 Basketball Team, the second team to win the State B Championship, were inducted into the Lyman Athletic Hall of Fame during the annual Lyman Classic Tournament Thursday, Dec. 29. Cheerleaders Kellie Wendt and Amy Busch, far right, attended along with team players, l-r; Keith Moore, Garrett Mohr, Dan Donovan, Cooper Garnos, Todd Volmer, Jeff Schoenhard, Don Hupp, Dooley Shroyer, Steve Rabern and Scott Rabern.
- Hunters average two birds in Lyman Co. during opener
- National Fire Prevention Week, October 9-15
- Hoops for Coop
- Lyman Celebrates Homecoming
- Fall Harvest Underway
- LHS to crown King & Queen Monday, Sept. 26
- Lyman PF Chapter plans Banquet
- Kennebec hosts Rodeo for Cowboys and Cowgirls, age 4 to 18
- GLF Update: "The Miller Challenge"
- Pheasant survey indicates Lyman County routes among highest in state
- Court rules on County State’s election
- Enrollment up at the start of the new year