NewsJanuary 13 2012
Governor Asks For Flags at
Half-Staff For Former Gov. Janklow
Governor Daugaard requests that all flags in South Dakota fly at half-staff, upon the passing of Governor William Janklow Thursday, January 12. Flags shoud remain at half staff until Governor Janklow’s interment, Wednesday, Jan. 18th 2012. “Our prayers go out to Mary Dean and to the Janklow family. Over the past few weeks, South Dakotans have taken time to recall Governor Janklow. He will always be remembered as a strong leader and one of our state’s most consequential governors.” Former Gov. Bill Janklow will lie in state at the Rotunda of the South Dakota Capitol on Tuesday morning, Jan. 17, with a memorial service to follow. Former Gov. Janklow’s funeral has been set for Wednesday, Jan. 18, 2012, at 10:30 a.m. CST at Our Savior’s Lutheran Church, 909 W. 33rd Street, Sioux Falls. South Dakota legislative leaders have announced that there will be no legislative session on Tuesday, Jan. 17 or Wednesday, Jan. 18.
- A colorful mountain of milo greets travelers
- Raiders win Class B Consolation trophy
- Raiders to play for 5th place
- Raiders return to state
- Lyman Raiders earn a return trip to STATE!
- Veterans Day Program
- Veterans day events
- New tower to start broadcast KPLO signal
- Volleyball District Play starts Tuesday at Kadoka
- New clinic opens in Kennebec