Biggest Winner Contest Kicks Off
No One is a Loser at the Lyman Fitness Center!
With a play on words, the Lyman Fitness Center, the Lyman County Herald, and a number of local businesses have teamed up to organize the first Biggest Winner Contest.
The 8-week contest will take place at the fitness center. At the end of the contest, the person who has the greatest percentage of weight loss, the most inches lost and the most time logged exercising at the center will win a variety of prizes donated by sponsor businesses and valued at over $300.
"The same person could win all three divisions, or three different people could win," stated Carol Birgen of the Lyman Fitness Center.
Stanley/Jones Clinic of Presho if the official and confidential recorder of weights and measurements.
Following the initial sign up and weigh in last week, contestants have four weeks, until the week of Feb. 15th before the next weigh in will occur.
Contestants may still enter this week, Wed. Jan. 25 – Jan. 27, with the knowledge that they are one-week behind other contestants. Stop at the Lyman Fitness Center or call 605-830-5831.
Remember to cheer on your all the Biggest Winner Contestants!
- Scavenging through the county
- WCE Cooperative finishes up repairs after weekend storms
- High winds damage structures,
- North Central Farmers Elevator and South Dakota Wheat Growers Member-Owners Vote No on Unification
- Lyman School Board Election results
- Construction at new elevator site stays on schedule
- What's new at the museum
- Local Lions Club projects recognized
- Lyman reunion moves to Clubhouse
- Remebering those who gave all
- Presho HS reunion set