NewsFebruary 01 2012
Kennebec plans Appreciation Event
The annual Kennebec Town & Country Club Business appreciation will be held Saturday, Feb. 18 at the Kennebec gym from 5:00 to 7:00 pm.
The event features a chili-cook off and a homemade ice cream freeze off. The contest is open to all. Entries must be at the gym by 4:30 pm for the official judging. The winners will be announced at 6 pm, followed by a public tasting of the winners. Trophies will be awarded.
Kenenbec area businesses will have booths set up in the gym and offer free food and door prizes throughout the night. The public is invited to attend and participate in the events.
- Fall sports back in action
- Kennebec to celebrate Lake Byre Day
- Presho Firefighters receive Grain Bin Rescue equipment and training
- Lyman County ACS Survivor celebration event
- Swimming season comes to an end
- County completes rural development analysis
- Swinson named PHS Distinguished Alumni
- Greater Lyman Foundation continues to grow
- Lyman County law enforcement officers recognized
- Presho’s Sidewalk Project presented to public
- Lyman Alumni Reunion set for July 30
- New members seated on School Board