NewsFebruary 08 2012
Sletto named Lyman County VSO
Lyman County veterans in need of assistance with securing benefits have a new contact at the Veterans Service Office (VSO) at the Courthouse in Kennebec.
As of January 1, Gary Sletto of Draper now serves Lyman County as the new VSO, replacing Charles Kentch, who recently retired.
- 50 years of volunteer service
- Nominating petitions for city elections now available
- Former Bearcat and current Raider fan selected to the Hall of Fame
- Share your love story with us
- Annual Kennebec fishing tournament draws crowd
- March 19 to be proclaimed as "Mike Sweeney Day" in Presho
- Lyman places 10th at Mid Dakota Monster
- GLF grants applications now being accepted
- Give 'em room to work
- 40th year for Lyman tourney
- Snow arrived the day after Christmas
- Officials urge holiday safety