NewsMay 09 2012
In honor of Arbor Day, April 27 and the Lions International Tree Planting Year, the Medicine Creek Lions Club of Prehso donated a Black Hills Spruce tree to both Lyman School sites. Club member Angela Ehlers, with assistance from the Kennebec’s first grade class and teacher Mrs. Natasha Thiry planted the tree Thursday, May 3 between the gym and the school. The students all received a honey locust tree to take home and plant.
- A colorful mountain of milo greets travelers
- Raiders win Class B Consolation trophy
- Raiders to play for 5th place
- Raiders return to state
- Lyman Raiders earn a return trip to STATE!
- Veterans Day Program
- Veterans day events
- New tower to start broadcast KPLO signal
- Volleyball District Play starts Tuesday at Kadoka
- New clinic opens in Kennebec