NewsMay 09 2012
In honor of Arbor Day, April 27 and the Lions International Tree Planting Year, the Medicine Creek Lions Club of Prehso donated a Black Hills Spruce tree to both Lyman School sites. Club member Angela Ehlers, with assistance from the Kennebec’s first grade class and teacher Mrs. Natasha Thiry planted the tree Thursday, May 3 between the gym and the school. The students all received a honey locust tree to take home and plant.
- New Lutheran pastor arrives in Presho.
- Lyman and Presho alumni meet this weekend
- School board welcomes new superintendent
- Celebrating Independence, Statehood Vivian style
- Wheat Growers ready to build when rail rehab is announced
- Scavenger's journey to Presho for a bargain
- Wheat Growers hosting patron meetings concerning future expansion
- Lyman School Board Results
- Purple & gold: the colors of KHS
- VBS, a summer tradition
- Lyman records broke at State B Track meet