The Lyman School District will hold an election Tuesday, June 19 to elect three board members to serve 3-year terms on the school board.
The five candidates running for a seat on the board include; incumbents Marlene Reuman, Meta Halverson and Kris Cleveland along with Mike Chester and Susan Thomas.
Voters must be registered to vote and live within the boundaries of the Lyman School District.
Polling locations will be open from 7 AM to 7 PM CDT on Tuesday.
The polling place in each precinct of this district is as follows:
– Reliance at the Reliance Elementary School;
Lower Brule #7
– Lower Brule at the Golden Buffalo Convention Center;
– Kennebec at the Middle School Media Center;
Presho #11, #12
– Presho at the High School Media Center; and
Vivian #13 –
Vivian at the Community Fire Hall.
- Lyman grads return for alumni
- Lyman grads return for reunion
- Railroad bridge work starts
- Lyman School reunion Saturday at clubhouse
- PHS alumni to meet Saturday
- 2015-2016 Lyman School Board
- New board members seated; Halverson elected chairwoman
- 4th of July sparkler art
- Dakota Mill makes request to purchase property along MRC line for expansion
- Scavenging through the county
- WCE Cooperative finishes up repairs after weekend storms