Water issue resolved
“The water situation in Presho is good,” said Mayor Mike Sprenger Monday morning from his office at BankWest Insurance. After confirmation from West River Lyman/Jones Water, Sprenger stated that the issue of more water going out of the Presho tower than coming in had been resolved. The concern over the weekend was that the tower was not staying full. Normally, water goes into the tower at about 170 gallons per minute, but over the weekend that number dropped to 140 gallons. Water for the Presho area comes from the Ft. Pierre intake on the Missouri River.
- United Methodist holds Easter celebration
- "As seen on TV"
- Local Vet Supply business under new ownership
- Sobriety Checkpoints Planned
- Reliance Post Office house on chopping block
- Leprechauns descend upon Presho
- Lady Raiders bound for state
- Garnos inducted into Hall of Fame
- Playing at the farm and home show
- Garnos to be inducted into SD Amateur Basketball Hall of Fame
- Curtain to go up SATURDAY night on 20th play
- Group organizes to promote rail line rehab