NewsJuly 18 2012
Have fun and learn Lyman County history at the second annual Blast from the Past Kids Day to be held at the Lyman County Museum Thursday, July 19 from noon until 3 PM.
Hosted by the Lyman County Historical Society, the event is organized by Gayt Garnos and other volunteers from the community.
A wide rage of fun activities will take place at the museum including a petting zoo.
The cost is $10 per participant. Lunch will be provided and each participant will receive a Blast from the Past sports bag.
Matching funds from Modern Woodmen of America.
- Hunting begins
- Pheasants make a come back
- Wheat Growers Kennebec facility groundbreaking set for October 15
- 1971 West Lyman football team inducted into Hall of Fame
- Presho woman gives state $10,000 for new rail line
- New art in Vivian
- Kennebec to expand, upgrade waterwaste system
- Wheat Growers Announces Kennebec Site for Grain/Agronomy Facility
- Raiders host Cross Country meet
- Committee to study possible restructuring of Lyman School
- Raider colors on parade
- Lutherans observe 100 years in Presho