SportsOctober 22 2012
Posted by Lucy
Derek Long, on the right, of End of the Road Hunts give last minute instructions to a group of hunters before taking to the field Saturday, Oct. 20. Long stated his group of eight hunters had their limit in an hour and a half. With temperatures in the 70s, the group took several water breaks during the hunt.
- A colorful mountain of milo greets travelers
- Raiders win Class B Consolation trophy
- Raiders to play for 5th place
- Raiders return to state
- Lyman Raiders earn a return trip to STATE!
- Veterans Day Program
- Veterans day events
- New tower to start broadcast KPLO signal
- Volleyball District Play starts Tuesday at Kadoka
- New clinic opens in Kennebec