NewsFebruary 21 2013
Over 40 vendors will be in attendance at the 20th annual Presho Farm & Home Show Saturday, Feb. 23 at the Lyman Gardens.
Exhibitor will display their products and service from 10:00 AM to 3:00 PM.
Several vendors new to the Presho Show have reserved booth space including; Archer Products offering a full line of high-performance lubricants for agricultural, fleet, and heavy duty equipment operations; K bar T selling bumpers and heavy duty grill guards; B Skinny Coffee promoting weight loss; Producers Hybred Seed Corn; and the Medicine Creek Golf Course.
Regular exhibitors such as Sanford Clinic of Chamberlain will offer free blood pressures, cholesterol and sugar glucose testing and SD GF&P’s will bring their interactive shooting game for everyone’s enjoyment.
The Chamber will draw for $25 in Presho Chamber Bucks every hour give away a Kindle Fire as a grand prize at the conclusion of the show. Winners must be present when their name is drawn to be eligible for the prizes.
Concessions, featuring Indian tacos, homemade pie and other goods, will be sold by the local chapter of the Eastern Star,
Singer Lane Moore of Vivian will entertain the crowd with two shows; the first at 11:00 AM and another at 1:00 PM. Highway Patrol Trooper Mike Welter of Presho will give a drug & public awareness presentation at 12:30 PM
Admission is free and all are welcome to attend.
- Hunters average two birds in Lyman Co. during opener
- National Fire Prevention Week, October 9-15
- Hoops for Coop
- Lyman Celebrates Homecoming
- Fall Harvest Underway
- LHS to crown King & Queen Monday, Sept. 26
- Lyman PF Chapter plans Banquet
- Kennebec hosts Rodeo for Cowboys and Cowgirls, age 4 to 18
- GLF Update: "The Miller Challenge"
- Pheasant survey indicates Lyman County routes among highest in state
- Court rules on County State’s election
- Enrollment up at the start of the new year