NewsFebruary 27 2013
County pre-disaster meeting
A pre disaster mitigation planning meeting for Lyman County will be held Wednesday, February 27 at 7:00 PM at the Kennebec fire hall.
The county-wide meeting will be followed up with additional meetings on the local level as well.
"I would like to see as many people as possible come so that you will know what kind of input they will be needing when we come to your jurisdiction," said Lyman Emergency Management Coordinator and Sheriff. "Please encourage other people in your respective agencies and councils to attend.
- New art in Vivian
- Kennebec to expand, upgrade waterwaste system
- Wheat Growers Announces Kennebec Site for Grain/Agronomy Facility
- Raiders host Cross Country meet
- Committee to study possible restructuring of Lyman School
- Raider colors on parade
- Lutherans observe 100 years in Presho
- Rails to the Future Applauds Receipt of $13 Million TIGER Grant to Build Railroad to Presho
- Homecoming King and Queen Crowned
- Survey indicates pheasants numbers strong in central South Dakota
- Celebrate South Dakota's 125 years of Statehood at the museum Sunday
- Booster Club hosts kick off