NewsMarch 20 2013
Presho United Methodist Church will host a Community Egg Hunt and Easter Celebration Saturday, March 30th. The event will be held at the church from 10:00 a.m. until 12:00 p.m. Activities planned include two egg hunts, crafts, music, cookie decorating and door prizes. The preschool egg hunt (ages 0-5) will start at 10:30. The elementary school age egg hunt (ages 6-12) will start at 11:30.
All families are invited and encouraged to attend this fun event!
The Presho Area Chamber started a community egg hunt many years ago. The event has become a tradition in the community and attended by many out-of town visitors to the Presho area over the Easter weekend.
"The chamber has graciously allowed the church to host the egg hunt this year and with their support we are hoping to bring in a lot of families," said Mary Stanley one of the event organizers.
The activities planned for this day are appropriate for all ages. Much time has been put forth to make this celebration a big success.
"We hope this will be a highlight for your family this Easter season," said Stanley.
- Hunters average two birds in Lyman Co. during opener
- National Fire Prevention Week, October 9-15
- Hoops for Coop
- Lyman Celebrates Homecoming
- Fall Harvest Underway
- LHS to crown King & Queen Monday, Sept. 26
- Lyman PF Chapter plans Banquet
- Kennebec hosts Rodeo for Cowboys and Cowgirls, age 4 to 18
- GLF Update: "The Miller Challenge"
- Pheasant survey indicates Lyman County routes among highest in state
- Court rules on County State’s election
- Enrollment up at the start of the new year