Following nearly a three hour town board meeting, attended by approximately 18 people, the Kennebec Town Board killed proposed Ordinance #195 that would control the keeping of livestock within the city limits.
Ordinance #194 to raise the monthly water & sewer rates passed with one board member, Jan Lien, voting no. The ordinance also allows the town to charge $25 per month for service availability on empty lots.
Ordinance #196 clarified the rubble site fees that are already being charged but needed clarification in writing.
Read more about the Kennebec Town Board meeting in next week's issue of the Lyman County Herald.
- Lyman crowns 2015 royalty
- Crews start laying rail
- Concrete pour to start at elevator next week
- Homecoming set for Friday, October 9th
- Volunteers help make XC meet a success
- City-wide clean up set for Saturday, Sept. 26
- Rail being pedaled out
- Council votes to advertise for City Bar and liquor license bids with two options
- Presho City Bar remains closed
- Enrollment down at Lyman
- Woking over the edge
- Pheasant numbers continue to improve in 2015