Incumbents win three seats on Lyman School Board
Three school board incumbents won re-election to the Lyman School board in the school election Tuesday, June 18.
Kenny Hamer, Kennebec, was the top vote getter with 268 votes, Jodi Smith, Vivian, received 264, and Jamie Griffith 177 votes. Dixie Erikson received 142 votes, followed by Teresa Hanson with 113 votes and Susan Thomas 68.
See next week (June 26th) Lyman County Herald for more details.
- Prairie Futures program guides nontraditional students to nursing degree
- Highway Patrol to Conduct “Move Over” Campaign Friday
- Burglar hits county
- Deadline to file for school board is Friday
- May Day Flowers
- Herald and SUN recognized at Association Convention
- Murder suspect sited in Lyman County, apprehended in Wyoming
- Forum introduces Republican candidates for commission
- Foundation awards $22,000 in 2016.
- 29th annual Band Dinners
- Candidate forum to be held in Presho
- Presho to test fire siren April 26