Incumbents win three seats on Lyman School Board
Three school board incumbents won re-election to the Lyman School board in the school election Tuesday, June 18.
Kenny Hamer, Kennebec, was the top vote getter with 268 votes, Jodi Smith, Vivian, received 264, and Jamie Griffith 177 votes. Dixie Erikson received 142 votes, followed by Teresa Hanson with 113 votes and Susan Thomas 68.
See next week (June 26th) Lyman County Herald for more details.
- Holiday shoppers visit Kennebec Craft Show
- Lighting Up Kennebec” set for December 1st
- School honors area Vets with program
- Presho Thirft Store to expand
- Lyman volleyball wins the District Championship
- Halloween fun in Presho
- Veterans Day events planned for Nov. 11
- Lyman will host District 13B Volleyball Tournament
- Bumper row crop fills elevator
- New Trooper assigned to Presho
- Opening day in Lyman County
- Hunters pack the gym for annual PF Banquet