NewsJuly 17 2013
Widely scattered rain storms moved slowly across Lyman County Sunday afternoon leaving varying amounts of rain fall behind.
National Weather Service observer Charlie Bowar reported 1.35 inches of rain at Kennebec.
Local reporters to the Community Collaborative Rain, Hail & Snow network (CoCoRaHS) in Lyman County reported as much as 4.18 inches two miles south of Kennebec to .28 north of Presho near the Chris Madsen ranch. Judge Jessop had 3.18 inches southwest of Presho, but only .38 south of Reliance along the White River.
Temperatures last week reached a high of 96 degrees at Kennebec on Thursday and Friday but high humidity levels made it feel much warmer.
- Lyman crowns 2015 royalty
- Crews start laying rail
- Concrete pour to start at elevator next week
- Homecoming set for Friday, October 9th
- Volunteers help make XC meet a success
- City-wide clean up set for Saturday, Sept. 26
- Rail being pedaled out
- Council votes to advertise for City Bar and liquor license bids with two options
- Presho City Bar remains closed
- Enrollment down at Lyman
- Woking over the edge
- Pheasant numbers continue to improve in 2015