NewsJuly 17 2013
Widely scattered rain storms moved slowly across Lyman County Sunday afternoon leaving varying amounts of rain fall behind.
National Weather Service observer Charlie Bowar reported 1.35 inches of rain at Kennebec.
Local reporters to the Community Collaborative Rain, Hail & Snow network (CoCoRaHS) in Lyman County reported as much as 4.18 inches two miles south of Kennebec to .28 north of Presho near the Chris Madsen ranch. Judge Jessop had 3.18 inches southwest of Presho, but only .38 south of Reliance along the White River.
Temperatures last week reached a high of 96 degrees at Kennebec on Thursday and Friday but high humidity levels made it feel much warmer.
- Holiday shoppers visit Kennebec Craft Show
- Lighting Up Kennebec” set for December 1st
- School honors area Vets with program
- Presho Thirft Store to expand
- Lyman volleyball wins the District Championship
- Halloween fun in Presho
- Veterans Day events planned for Nov. 11
- Lyman will host District 13B Volleyball Tournament
- Bumper row crop fills elevator
- New Trooper assigned to Presho
- Opening day in Lyman County
- Hunters pack the gym for annual PF Banquet