Lyman County 4-H youth will exhibit their indoor and outdoor livestock projects at Lyman County Achievement Days August 1 and 2 at the 4-H Barn and gym at Kennebec.
All 4-H and open class exhibits may be entered between 4 PM and 6 PM Thursday.
Anyone is welcome to exhibit in the open class. Contact the Extension office at the Lyman County Courthouse if you have any questions.
Check inside your Herald today for a complete schedule of Achievement Days times and events.
- Garnos inducted into Hall of Fame
- Playing at the farm and home show
- Garnos to be inducted into SD Amateur Basketball Hall of Fame
- Curtain to go up SATURDAY night on 20th play
- Group organizes to promote rail line rehab
- Vacancies open on city and town boards
- First year of Jr. Kindergarten program exceeds expectations
- Rails to the future
- Berg to retire from Reliance Post Office
- Weighing In
- A monster of a tournament