Saturday rain delays golf tournament
The Medicine Creek Golf Course Couples Tournament held Saturday at the golf course was delayed for approximately 90 minutes due to rain showers moving through the area.
The alternating shot tournament consisted of 12 teams of two.
Winning the first flight was the husband and wife team of Jen and Jed McNaughton followed by Eric and Andrea Diehm in second place, and Ryan Husman and Lorlen Caslin in third.
The second flight winners were Rod Cleveland and Angela Ehlers followed by Blaine and Cami Bacon in second, and Nelson and Tracy Brakke in third.
Pin prizes were donated anonymously as were golf balls, wine, Medicine Creek Golf Course tees, and money. Prize winners are: Eric Diehm - Longest drive for men on hole 1. Rod Cleveland - Closest in one on hole 3. Ronnie Schweitzer - Closest in two on hole 4. Dean Reumann - Longest putt on hole 5: Rod Cleveland - Longest putt on hole 7. Blaine Bacon - Closest in one on hole 8. And, Heidi McClanahan - Longest drive for women on hole 9.
- United Methodist holds Easter celebration
- "As seen on TV"
- Local Vet Supply business under new ownership
- Sobriety Checkpoints Planned
- Reliance Post Office house on chopping block
- Leprechauns descend upon Presho
- Lady Raiders bound for state
- Garnos inducted into Hall of Fame
- Playing at the farm and home show
- Garnos to be inducted into SD Amateur Basketball Hall of Fame
- Curtain to go up SATURDAY night on 20th play
- Group organizes to promote rail line rehab