Brown appears in local court
Clint Brown, Presho, pled guilty to one count of aggravated assault-domestic abuse in Lyman County court Wednesday, August 28.
Brown took the plea agreement offered by the state under the condition other charges stemming from an incident involving his 10-year old daughter that occurred in August 2012 be dropped. Those charges included attempted murder and aggravated kidnapping. Brown also admitted to the habitual offender allegations.
Brown was recently sentenced in federal court in Pierre to a 51 month sentence for being a felon and drug user in possession of a firearm at the time of the assault.
A presentence investigation was ordered by Judge Patricia DeVaney prior to his sentencing in October.
- Fall sports back in action
- Kennebec to celebrate Lake Byre Day
- Presho Firefighters receive Grain Bin Rescue equipment and training
- Lyman County ACS Survivor celebration event
- Swimming season comes to an end
- County completes rural development analysis
- Swinson named PHS Distinguished Alumni
- Greater Lyman Foundation continues to grow
- Lyman County law enforcement officers recognized
- Presho’s Sidewalk Project presented to public
- Lyman Alumni Reunion set for July 30
- New members seated on School Board