Members of the Lyman Student Council, dressed in pink for breast cancer awareness, registered 270 people for the first Glow Run on Sunday evening at the Lyman football field. Proceeds from the event were donated to Carol Eriksen, Presho, an employee at Lyman School, who is currently undergoing breast cancer treatment.
- May Day Flowers
- Herald and SUN recognized at Association Convention
- Murder suspect sited in Lyman County, apprehended in Wyoming
- Forum introduces Republican candidates for commission
- Foundation awards $22,000 in 2016.
- 29th annual Band Dinners
- Candidate forum to be held in Presho
- Presho to test fire siren April 26
- Unofficial City Election Results for Presho and Kennebec
- Kicking up their heels at a Country Chic Prom
- Postage rates will decrease
- GLF Spring Event to be held at Oacoma