New clinic opens in Kennebec
Approximately 14 months after the Kennebec health care clinic closed, the town has a new clinic building, with new providers and will officially start taking patients Monday, November 4th.
“This a a great day in Kennebec,” said Herb Sundall, a member of the Kennebec clinic committee, at the Kennebec Area Clinic grand opening and ribbon cutting Wednesday, October 25th.
Sundall emceed the ceremony which included a meal held at the fire hall and provided by the town of Kennebec. Following the meal, a ribbon cutting and blessing, that included several representatives from Avera Medical Group was held in front of the clinic.
See this week's Lyman County Herald for the entire story.
- Former Bearcat and current Raider fan selected to the Hall of Fame
- Share your love story with us
- Annual Kennebec fishing tournament draws crowd
- March 19 to be proclaimed as "Mike Sweeney Day" in Presho
- Lyman places 10th at Mid Dakota Monster
- GLF grants applications now being accepted
- Give 'em room to work
- 40th year for Lyman tourney
- Snow arrived the day after Christmas
- Officials urge holiday safety
- Merry Christmas
- Railroad equipment parked for winter