New clinic opens in Kennebec
Approximately 14 months after the Kennebec health care clinic closed, the town has a new clinic building, with new providers and will officially start taking patients Monday, November 4th.
“This a a great day in Kennebec,” said Herb Sundall, a member of the Kennebec clinic committee, at the Kennebec Area Clinic grand opening and ribbon cutting Wednesday, October 25th.
Sundall emceed the ceremony which included a meal held at the fire hall and provided by the town of Kennebec. Following the meal, a ribbon cutting and blessing, that included several representatives from Avera Medical Group was held in front of the clinic.
See this week's Lyman County Herald for the entire story.
- Lyman Grads proclaim their accomplishment
- Teachers receive raise
- Prairie Futures program guides nontraditional students to nursing degree
- Highway Patrol to Conduct “Move Over” Campaign Friday
- Burglar hits county
- Deadline to file for school board is Friday
- May Day Flowers
- Herald and SUN recognized at Association Convention
- Murder suspect sited in Lyman County, apprehended in Wyoming
- Forum introduces Republican candidates for commission
- Foundation awards $22,000 in 2016.
- 29th annual Band Dinners