New clinic opens in Kennebec
Approximately 14 months after the Kennebec health care clinic closed, the town has a new clinic building, with new providers and will officially start taking patients Monday, November 4th.
“This a a great day in Kennebec,” said Herb Sundall, a member of the Kennebec clinic committee, at the Kennebec Area Clinic grand opening and ribbon cutting Wednesday, October 25th.
Sundall emceed the ceremony which included a meal held at the fire hall and provided by the town of Kennebec. Following the meal, a ribbon cutting and blessing, that included several representatives from Avera Medical Group was held in front of the clinic.
See this week's Lyman County Herald for the entire story.
- Ice Fishing for fun and prizes
- Vehicle pursuit ends with drug arrest
- LC Sheriff's office involved in vehicle pursuit
- RACD changes date of annual dinner/theater
- Former coach inducted into HOF
- Trooper Koenig released from hospital
- Brule County Standoff Ends with Subject Surrendering to Law Enforcement
- Local HP officer in stable condition following shooting near Kimball
- Passerby reports house fire
- Vivian Post Office hours to be cut
- Celebrating Christmas