New clinic opens in Kennebec
Approximately 14 months after the Kennebec health care clinic closed, the town has a new clinic building, with new providers and will officially start taking patients Monday, November 4th.
“This a a great day in Kennebec,” said Herb Sundall, a member of the Kennebec clinic committee, at the Kennebec Area Clinic grand opening and ribbon cutting Wednesday, October 25th.
Sundall emceed the ceremony which included a meal held at the fire hall and provided by the town of Kennebec. Following the meal, a ribbon cutting and blessing, that included several representatives from Avera Medical Group was held in front of the clinic.
See this week's Lyman County Herald for the entire story.
- Ground broken for the Wheat Growers fertilizer plant
- Greater Lyman Foundation works toward challenge
- A Season of Giving
- Local Food Pantry partners with Feeding South Dakota
- Senior meal program to end in Lyman County due to declining numbers
- Former students rebut CNN’s accusations against St. Joseph’s Indian School
- Transportation Secretary visits South Dakota rail rehab project
- National Gas Average Nears Four-Year Low
- Schaefer re-elected to third term in House
- Growing rural communities