New clinic opens in Kennebec
Approximately 14 months after the Kennebec health care clinic closed, the town has a new clinic building, with new providers and will officially start taking patients Monday, November 4th.
“This a a great day in Kennebec,” said Herb Sundall, a member of the Kennebec clinic committee, at the Kennebec Area Clinic grand opening and ribbon cutting Wednesday, October 25th.
Sundall emceed the ceremony which included a meal held at the fire hall and provided by the town of Kennebec. Following the meal, a ribbon cutting and blessing, that included several representatives from Avera Medical Group was held in front of the clinic.
See this week's Lyman County Herald for the entire story.
- Raider colors on parade
- Lutherans observe 100 years in Presho
- Rails to the Future Applauds Receipt of $13 Million TIGER Grant to Build Railroad to Presho
- Homecoming King and Queen Crowned
- Survey indicates pheasants numbers strong in central South Dakota
- Celebrate South Dakota's 125 years of Statehood at the museum Sunday
- Booster Club hosts kick off
- Market features sunflower blooms and more
- Kennebec to celebrate Lake Byre; DayTriathlon set for Saturday
- Pool season comes to an end
- Hoping for a favorable nod from the judge
- Reminiscing at school reunions