NewsJuly 30 2014
Alumni from the class of 1994 gathered several times throughout the two-day weekend to celebrate their 20th high school reunion. Saturday night the following attended the Lyman all-school reunion at the Kennebec gym: seated, l-r; Todd Eymer, Matt Morgan, Chauncey Anderson, Ryan Kotz and Holly (Lillebo) Cleveland. Middle row l-r: Brock Sundall, Kristi (Andersen) Sharahan, Sandi (Ramser) Pearson, Cheyenne (Floyd) Garnos, Shelli (Caslin) Collins, Natalie (Moore) Gerlach and Nicole (Halverson) Choal. Back row, l-r: Cody Comp, Michael Madsen, Julie (Rabern) King, Mina Reino and Charysh (Herman) McKnight. Others attending but not pictured included Trusty Mertens, Tabatha Harmon, Jesse Palmer, Michael Dison and Kurt Campbell.
See this week's Lyman County Herald for more reunion pictures from honored classes.
- Lyman wins in first round playoff game against Stanley Co.
- Lyman to host openning round of football playoffs
- Hunting begins
- Pheasants make a come back
- Wheat Growers Kennebec facility groundbreaking set for October 15
- 1971 West Lyman football team inducted into Hall of Fame
- Presho woman gives state $10,000 for new rail line
- New art in Vivian
- Kennebec to expand, upgrade waterwaste system
- Wheat Growers Announces Kennebec Site for Grain/Agronomy Facility
- Raiders host Cross Country meet
- Committee to study possible restructuring of Lyman School