NewsAugust 20 2014
Market features sunflower blooms and more
Tootie Bailey makes a purchase as she stands among tubs of fresh cut sunflower blooms offered for sale. This marks the third year the market has been held in the park.
Farmers Market organizers KJ Ehlers and Mary Stanley were pleased with the results of last Saturday’s event in the Presho City Park despite the fact some vendors expected to attend did not make the event. According to Stanley, they were surprised to see other vendors participate and thought there was a good selection of items, especially garden produce, for people to purchase.
- Ice Fishing for fun and prizes
- Vehicle pursuit ends with drug arrest
- LC Sheriff's office involved in vehicle pursuit
- RACD changes date of annual dinner/theater
- Former coach inducted into HOF
- Trooper Koenig released from hospital
- Brule County Standoff Ends with Subject Surrendering to Law Enforcement
- Local HP officer in stable condition following shooting near Kimball
- Passerby reports house fire
- Vivian Post Office hours to be cut
- Celebrating Christmas