NewsAugust 20 2014
Market features sunflower blooms and more
Tootie Bailey makes a purchase as she stands among tubs of fresh cut sunflower blooms offered for sale. This marks the third year the market has been held in the park.
Farmers Market organizers KJ Ehlers and Mary Stanley were pleased with the results of last Saturday’s event in the Presho City Park despite the fact some vendors expected to attend did not make the event. According to Stanley, they were surprised to see other vendors participate and thought there was a good selection of items, especially garden produce, for people to purchase.
- 50 years of volunteer service
- Nominating petitions for city elections now available
- Former Bearcat and current Raider fan selected to the Hall of Fame
- Share your love story with us
- Annual Kennebec fishing tournament draws crowd
- March 19 to be proclaimed as "Mike Sweeney Day" in Presho
- Lyman places 10th at Mid Dakota Monster
- GLF grants applications now being accepted
- Give 'em room to work
- 40th year for Lyman tourney
- Snow arrived the day after Christmas
- Officials urge holiday safety