Posted by Kim
Saturday, September 11th, Janice Schelske attended the Sew What Quilter's meeting, at the Presho American Lutheran Church. A Show and Tell was held with quilter's showing what they had finished and telling about it. Dorothy Monson and Caroline Halgrimson gave a lesson on the color wheel. Dorothy gave each group fabric pieces and they finished a block with colors blending into place.
- Lyman wins in first round playoff game against Stanley Co.
- Lyman to host openning round of football playoffs
- Hunting begins
- Pheasants make a come back
- Wheat Growers Kennebec facility groundbreaking set for October 15
- 1971 West Lyman football team inducted into Hall of Fame
- Presho woman gives state $10,000 for new rail line
- New art in Vivian
- Kennebec to expand, upgrade waterwaste system
- Wheat Growers Announces Kennebec Site for Grain/Agronomy Facility
- Raiders host Cross Country meet
- Committee to study possible restructuring of Lyman School