Posted by Kim
Railroad siding into Farmers Union Co-op Elevator 's grain terminal site at Highmore.
By Lucy Halverson
Eugene Mertens, a Kennebec trucker, had the honor of dumping the first semi-truck load of milo at the Farmers Union Co-op Elevator's newly constructed grain terminal
- Lyman Grads proclaim their accomplishment
- Teachers receive raise
- Prairie Futures program guides nontraditional students to nursing degree
- Highway Patrol to Conduct “Move Over” Campaign Friday
- Burglar hits county
- Deadline to file for school board is Friday
- May Day Flowers
- Herald and SUN recognized at Association Convention
- Murder suspect sited in Lyman County, apprehended in Wyoming
- Forum introduces Republican candidates for commission
- Foundation awards $22,000 in 2016.
- 29th annual Band Dinners