Posted by Kim
Johnson, Brakke & Reuer
Beau Johnson (HWT) captured first place at the Region 4B Wrestling Tournament held in Philip on Saturday, February 21, and two other Lyman grapplers qualified for the State Tournament.
Blaine Brakke (135) won second place and Tanner Reuer (171) placed third.
The three will wrestle at the State B Tournament in Sioux Falls on Friday-Saturday, February 27-28.
- Woking over the edge
- Pheasant numbers continue to improve in 2015
- Back to school
- New staff members join Lyman District
- Lyman County 4H Achievement Days
- County dedicates Roland L. Dolly Recreation Trail
- Shopping the Market
- Kennebec to celebrate Lake Byre Day
- Lyman County museum shows off new sign
- Society to hold rededication of Pioneer Museum
- Lyman grads return for alumni
- Lyman grads return for reunion