SportsMay 16 2013
Anna Flitner takes a hand off from Phoenix Choal in the 1600 m Relay during the Conference Track meet at the Lyman Track complex Friday May 10. The Lyman girls and boys teams both won the meet. See more details on page 6 of the Lyman County Herald .
NewsMay 14 2013
NOTICE OF BIDS
Notice is hereby given that the Lyman County Commissioners will call for bids June 4, 2013 at 10:00 a.m. in the conference room at the Lyman County Courthouse in Kennebec, SD for COURTHOUSE CONCRETE PARKING LOT (WEST).
All bids are to be filed with the Lyman County Auditor, PO Box 38, Kennebec SD 57544, on or before the specified date and hour set for the opening and should be marked “PARKING LOT BID”.
Specifications and necessary bidding blanks may be obtained from the Lyman County Auditor by calling 605-869-2247. Proof of insurance is required.
The Lyman County Commissioners reserve the right to accept or reject any or all bids and waive any formality therein.
Dated this 3rd day of May, 2013.
Lyman County Auditor
SportsMay 09 2013
Western Great Plains Conference Varsity and Junior High Track Meet will be starting at 1o:00 AM on Friday, May 10, 2013 at the Presho Track.
WGPC member teams in include:
- Bennett County
- Jones County
- New Underwood
- Rapid City Christian
- White River
- Lyman track teams win Conference Meet
- NOTICE OF BIDS
- Western Great Plains Confernce Track meet to be held in Presho
- Youth selected to attend Boys and Girls State
- Nominating petitions due
- Love of horses inspires essay
- City-wide clean up days scheduled
- Pierre publisher elected president of South Dakota Newspaper Association
- Prom on the Bayou
- Get ready for Scavenger’s Journey
- Community adds to clinic fund
- Vivian business to open soon