Children at Donna Hupp’s daycare shed their coats and jackets Friday afternoon, the last day of winter, and enjoyed playing outside under bright sunny warm skies.
Frank Leichtnam, weather observer in the Presho area recorded a temperature of 78 Friday, March 19. Charles Bowar, National Weather observer of Kennebec reported a high of 80. Just a few days earlier in the week Bowar measured a snow fall of 2 1/2 inches in Kennebec.
- Get ready to Scavenge
- Mowing of the state right-of- way
- Incumbants win three seat on Lyman School Board
- New diner opens in Vivian
- Flea market part of Scavengerâ€™s Journey
- Kennebec Town Board kills proposed livestock control ordinance
- Deputy Abrahamson completes training
- Swimming lessons begin June 10th
- Dedication and generosity recognized
- Museum opens for the summer season
- Friends, classmates graduate