PIERRE, S.D. -South Dakota Highway Patrol troopers issued 126 citations and 117 warnings during last Friday's Operation Safe mobilization along U.S. Highway 83 in an effort to make South Dakota's highways safer.
Rod Bowar, Kennebec Telephone Company owner, has been elected to serve on the SDN Communications Board of Directors. South Dakota's independent telephone company managers chose Bowar to serve during industry meetings in Sioux Falls.
- Rails to the Future Applauds Receipt of $13 Million TIGER Grant to Build Railroad to Presho
- Homecoming King and Queen Crowned
- Survey indicates pheasants numbers strong in central South Dakota
- Celebrate South Dakota's 125 years of Statehood at the museum Sunday
- Booster Club hosts kick off
- Market features sunflower blooms and more
- Kennebec to celebrate Lake Byre; DayTriathlon set for Saturday
- Pool season comes to an end
- Hoping for a favorable nod from the judge
- Reminiscing at school reunions
- New Lutheran pastor arrives in Presho.
- Lyman and Presho alumni meet this weekend