Guests over the weekend in the Harry and Inez Kenzy home to hunt pheasants were, Bob Kenzy; Mike Rowe; Chris Kenzy; Diane Pesek; Brianna, Blake, Brittany; Jerald Hagen; Kin Ulmer, Alex and Zack; Jeff Fabbiano and his friend Dave from Jefferson City, MO. They all returned to their homes on Sunday afternoon. Sammi Kenzy visiting the Kenzy home and also visited in the Merrill and Norma Springer home in Gregory.
Over 200 people attended the annual Pheasants Forever Membership Banquet held Saturday night October, 16, at the gym in Kennebec. Following a prime rib dinner served by LHS band members, a fundraising auction of pheasant hunting related items was held.
Reports obtained from area business people, hunters, and Game, Fish & Parks Officers on Monday morning confirm what many locals already guessed; the 2004 opening pheasant season weekend will go down in the books as one of the most successful the area has experienced.
- Former Bearcat and current Raider fan selected to the Hall of Fame
- Share your love story with us
- Annual Kennebec fishing tournament draws crowd
- March 19 to be proclaimed as "Mike Sweeney Day" in Presho
- Lyman places 10th at Mid Dakota Monster
- GLF grants applications now being accepted
- Give 'em room to work
- 40th year for Lyman tourney
- Snow arrived the day after Christmas
- Officials urge holiday safety
- Merry Christmas
- Railroad equipment parked for winter