According to Jim Hyde of the SD DOT office in Pierre, the bridge deck is expected to be poured Thursday, April 8th . The concrete needs at least 14 day to cure. Steel railings need to be added and back filing completed before the project is finished.
Traffic into Vivian has been detoured to Highway 83 since the end of January when Grangaard Construction of Watertown started the replacement project.
Hyde estimated that the May 1st completion date is obtainable barring any unforeseen weather delays.
- Lyman wins in first round playoff game against Stanley Co.
- Lyman to host openning round of football playoffs
- Hunting begins
- Pheasants make a come back
- Wheat Growers Kennebec facility groundbreaking set for October 15
- 1971 West Lyman football team inducted into Hall of Fame
- Presho woman gives state $10,000 for new rail line
- New art in Vivian
- Kennebec to expand, upgrade waterwaste system
- Wheat Growers Announces Kennebec Site for Grain/Agronomy Facility
- Raiders host Cross Country meet
- Committee to study possible restructuring of Lyman School