Ryan Willert began working at Dakota Mill & Grain in Presho December 1, 2003 as a Manager Trainee.
Austin Gourneau, wrestling for the Raiders at 152, attempts to take down a Sully Buttes opponent Thursday, December 11 during a wrestling quadrangular held at Lyman. The Raiders will host the 28th Annual Lyman Wrestling Tournament.
The South Dakota Transportation Commission will hold a hearing Jan. 22 in Pierre on rules affecting the mowing of the highway right of way. The hearing will start at 9:05 a.m. in the DOT commission room located in the Becker-Hansen Transportation building.
- Garnos inducted into Hall of Fame
- Playing at the farm and home show
- Garnos to be inducted into SD Amateur Basketball Hall of Fame
- Curtain to go up SATURDAY night on 20th play
- Group organizes to promote rail line rehab
- Vacancies open on city and town boards
- First year of Jr. Kindergarten program exceeds expectations
- Rails to the future
- Berg to retire from Reliance Post Office
- Weighing In
- A monster of a tournament