Crowned prom king and queen Saturday night at the Lyman Jr./Sr. prom were Ab Nissen and Jordi Ozanne. The Presho gym was decorated in the junior class theme of 'An evening in paradise', complete with two water falls and a tiki hut. A dance followed the 9 pm grand march. A magician entertained at the after prom party at the gym.
Terry Patrick, Kevin Patrick, and Les Scott smooth concrete in front of the Sweeney Church. Adelia Olsen, museum board member looks on from the side of the church.
Mark Ohm, Conservation Officer with the South Dakota Game, Fish and Parks service, is the newest member of this area's regional office. Stationed at the Chamberlain office, Ohm will be serving the eastern part of Lyman County in addition to Buffalo County.
John Wayne remarked once, "Tomorrow comes to us at midnight very clean. It's perfect when it arrives and it puts itself in our hands and hopes we've learnt something from yesterday." Those are the words I found in my "Wisdom of the West" book.
- Successfull Shamrock Shuffle
- Speed limit and fees increase April 1
- Wheat Growers holds open house in Kennebec
- Central South Dakota 's Scavengers Journey set for June
- Coach receives star quilt
- Irish celebration draws near
- Annual event draws crowd to Presho gym
- Presho, Kennebec to hold city elections
- Wheat Growers releases site layout for new facility at Kennebec
- Lyman meets Jones Co. in Dist. 13B Championship game on Thursday
- Lyman plays Whiter River tonight at Dist. 13B
- Lyman to host Dist. 13B Girls Tournament