Crowned prom king and queen Saturday night at the Lyman Jr./Sr. prom were Ab Nissen and Jordi Ozanne. The Presho gym was decorated in the junior class theme of 'An evening in paradise', complete with two water falls and a tiki hut. A dance followed the 9 pm grand march. A magician entertained at the after prom party at the gym.
Terry Patrick, Kevin Patrick, and Les Scott smooth concrete in front of the Sweeney Church. Adelia Olsen, museum board member looks on from the side of the church.
Mark Ohm, Conservation Officer with the South Dakota Game, Fish and Parks service, is the newest member of this area's regional office. Stationed at the Chamberlain office, Ohm will be serving the eastern part of Lyman County in addition to Buffalo County.
- Lyman grads return for alumni
- Lyman grads return for reunion
- Railroad bridge work starts
- Lyman School reunion Saturday at clubhouse
- PHS alumni to meet Saturday
- 2015-2016 Lyman School Board
- New board members seated; Halverson elected chairwoman
- 4th of July sparkler art
- Dakota Mill makes request to purchase property along MRC line for expansion
- Scavenging through the county
- WCE Cooperative finishes up repairs after weekend storms