According to Jim Hyde of the SD DOT office in Pierre, the bridge deck is expected to be poured Thursday, April 8th . The concrete needs at least 14 day to cure. Steel railings need to be added and back filing completed before the project is finished.
Traffic into Vivian has been detoured to Highway 83 since the end of January when Grangaard Construction of Watertown started the replacement project.
Hyde estimated that the May 1st completion date is obtainable barring any unforeseen weather delays.
Kennebec welcomes home Guard member
By Lucy Halverson
Kennebec resident Tim Long, a Sgt. in the 200th Engineers of the South Dakota National Guard has been the recipient of numerous welcome home gatherings since returning to South Dakota last Monday, March 29, 2004.
- Scavenging through the county
- WCE Cooperative finishes up repairs after weekend storms
- High winds damage structures,
- North Central Farmers Elevator and South Dakota Wheat Growers Member-Owners Vote No on Unification
- Lyman School Board Election results
- Construction at new elevator site stays on schedule
- What's new at the museum
- Local Lions Club projects recognized
- Lyman reunion moves to Clubhouse
- Remebering those who gave all
- Presho HS reunion set