Terry Patrick, Kevin Patrick, and Les Scott smooth concrete in front of the Sweeney Church. Adelia Olsen, museum board member looks on from the side of the church.
Mark Ohm, Conservation Officer with the South Dakota Game, Fish and Parks service, is the newest member of this area's regional office. Stationed at the Chamberlain office, Ohm will be serving the eastern part of Lyman County in addition to Buffalo County.
John Wayne remarked once, "Tomorrow comes to us at midnight very clean. It's perfect when it arrives and it puts itself in our hands and hopes we've learnt something from yesterday." Those are the words I found in my "Wisdom of the West" book.
- Woking over the edge
- Pheasant numbers continue to improve in 2015
- Back to school
- New staff members join Lyman District
- Lyman County 4H Achievement Days
- County dedicates Roland L. Dolly Recreation Trail
- Shopping the Market
- Kennebec to celebrate Lake Byre Day
- Lyman County museum shows off new sign
- Society to hold rededication of Pioneer Museum
- Lyman grads return for alumni
- Lyman grads return for reunion