NewsMarch 26 2014
Thomas Bishop, MPO, explains to Reliance postal customers the changes that will take place at the post office in 60 days when the business hours will be cut from eight to four per day. There will be no change in Saturday hours. See this week's Lyman County Herald for full story.
NewsMarch 19 2014
This group of young Leprechauns: l-r: Ambrus Brakke, Annie Brakke, Morgan Schelske, Ayden Brakke and Avery Brakke along with Tracy Brakke and Melissa Brock watch the start of the 2014 Shamrock Shuffle from the sidewalk in front of Jet Lanes. The group later participated in the 32nd St. Patrick's Day Parade down Presho Main Street.
NewsMarch 12 2014
The Lady Raiders are heading to the State "B" Girls Basketball Tournament after a 25 year hiatus. The Raiders will play Hanson High School in the first night game of the Tourney at 6:00 pm Thursday, March 13 at the Huron Arena. A pep rally was held at the Lyman Gardens Wednesday, March 12 at 9:30 am to send the girls off to a great tournament. Head Coach Cooper Garnos speaks to the crowd and the girls as he pumps them up for a fantastic weekend ahead. To see a complete bracket listing teams and times see the Lyman County Herald school section.
NewsMarch 05 2014
Owen Garnos, Presho, was inducted into the SD Amateur Basketball Hall of Fame during the annual tournament at Presho Saturday night. Mike Sprenger, a member of the board of directors, presented Garnos his plaque. Garnos was instrumental in bringing the first amateur state tournament to Presho in 1993.
See this week's issue of the Lyman County Herald for all scores from the Amateur basketball tournament along with other photos.
- Running for the gold - Egg!
- Emergency fire sirens to be tested in Presho Thursday
- United Methodist holds Easter celebration
- "As seen on TV"
- Local Vet Supply business under new ownership
- Sobriety Checkpoints Planned
- Reliance Post Office house on chopping block
- Leprechauns descend upon Presho
- Lady Raiders bound for state
- Garnos inducted into Hall of Fame
- Playing at the farm and home show
- Garnos to be inducted into SD Amateur Basketball Hall of Fame