Posted by Kim
Governor M. Mike Rounds and the Associated School Boards of South Dakota, in cooperation with the Division of Education, the School Administrators of South Dakota , and the Office of Indian Affairs, co-sponsored an Academic Excellence Recognition Day May 3, 2004 at the Ramkota RiverCentre, Pierre.
The event recognized the academic top 1% of graduating seniors across South Dakota. Dave Terca of Presho represented Lyman High School.
Dave is the son of Stan Terca and the late Barb Terce. Terca plans on attending Stanford University in the fall.
- Ice Fishing for fun and prizes
- Vehicle pursuit ends with drug arrest
- LC Sheriff's office involved in vehicle pursuit
- RACD changes date of annual dinner/theater
- Former coach inducted into HOF
- Trooper Koenig released from hospital
- Brule County Standoff Ends with Subject Surrendering to Law Enforcement
- Local HP officer in stable condition following shooting near Kimball
- Passerby reports house fire
- Vivian Post Office hours to be cut
- Celebrating Christmas