Posted by Lucy
Pool opens, lessons to start
The Presho Swimming Pool opened Saturday for the summer swimming season under the direction of pool manager Jamie Griffith.
Red Cross Swimming lessons will start June 13, and continue for six weeks.
Any student wishing to register may do so by calling Jamie Griffith at 895-2635.
Kylie Terca, Jordi Terca, Sarah Muirhead, Ian Muirhead, Lacey Reuman, Hadley Cropsey, Gayt Garnos and Chesney Garnos
will assist Jamie Griffith.
Jamie would like to stress that the American Red Cross lessons are free; however, a pool fee of $10.00 will be charged all students
unless they hold a season ticket or family pass, which will admit them to lessons without further charge.
Season tickets will cost $35.00 and a Family Pass will cost $75.00.
The lesson pool fee goes to help pay for maintenance costs.
Schedule of classes and those enrolled in each are printed on page 6 inside this week’s Lyman Co. Herald.
- Lyman County Pheasants Forever Chapter holds banquet
- Hunters average two birds in Lyman Co. during opener
- National Fire Prevention Week, October 9-15
- Hoops for Coop
- Lyman Celebrates Homecoming
- Fall Harvest Underway
- LHS to crown King & Queen Monday, Sept. 26
- Lyman PF Chapter plans Banquet
- Kennebec hosts Rodeo for Cowboys and Cowgirls, age 4 to 18
- GLF Update: "The Miller Challenge"
- Pheasant survey indicates Lyman County routes among highest in state
- Court rules on County State’s election