Posted by Lucy
Pool opens, lessons to start
The Presho Swimming Pool opened Saturday for the summer swimming season under the direction of pool manager Jamie Griffith.
Red Cross Swimming lessons will start June 13, and continue for six weeks.
Any student wishing to register may do so by calling Jamie Griffith at 895-2635.
Kylie Terca, Jordi Terca, Sarah Muirhead, Ian Muirhead, Lacey Reuman, Hadley Cropsey, Gayt Garnos and Chesney Garnos
will assist Jamie Griffith.
Jamie would like to stress that the American Red Cross lessons are free; however, a pool fee of $10.00 will be charged all students
unless they hold a season ticket or family pass, which will admit them to lessons without further charge.
Season tickets will cost $35.00 and a Family Pass will cost $75.00.
The lesson pool fee goes to help pay for maintenance costs.
Schedule of classes and those enrolled in each are printed on page 6 inside this week’s Lyman Co. Herald.
- Former Bearcat and current Raider fan selected to the Hall of Fame
- Share your love story with us
- Annual Kennebec fishing tournament draws crowd
- March 19 to be proclaimed as "Mike Sweeney Day" in Presho
- Lyman places 10th at Mid Dakota Monster
- GLF grants applications now being accepted
- Give 'em room to work
- 40th year for Lyman tourney
- Snow arrived the day after Christmas
- Officials urge holiday safety
- Merry Christmas
- Railroad equipment parked for winter