Posted by Lucy
Pool opens, lessons to start
The Presho Swimming Pool opened Saturday for the summer swimming season under the direction of pool manager Jamie Griffith.
Red Cross Swimming lessons will start June 13, and continue for six weeks.
Any student wishing to register may do so by calling Jamie Griffith at 895-2635.
Kylie Terca, Jordi Terca, Sarah Muirhead, Ian Muirhead, Lacey Reuman, Hadley Cropsey, Gayt Garnos and Chesney Garnos
will assist Jamie Griffith.
Jamie would like to stress that the American Red Cross lessons are free; however, a pool fee of $10.00 will be charged all students
unless they hold a season ticket or family pass, which will admit them to lessons without further charge.
Season tickets will cost $35.00 and a Family Pass will cost $75.00.
The lesson pool fee goes to help pay for maintenance costs.
Schedule of classes and those enrolled in each are printed on page 6 inside this week’s Lyman Co. Herald.
- Lyman wins in first round playoff game against Stanley Co.
- Lyman to host openning round of football playoffs
- Hunting begins
- Pheasants make a come back
- Wheat Growers Kennebec facility groundbreaking set for October 15
- 1971 West Lyman football team inducted into Hall of Fame
- Presho woman gives state $10,000 for new rail line
- New art in Vivian
- Kennebec to expand, upgrade waterwaste system
- Wheat Growers Announces Kennebec Site for Grain/Agronomy Facility
- Raiders host Cross Country meet
- Committee to study possible restructuring of Lyman School