Posted by Lucy
Pool opens, lessons to start
The Presho Swimming Pool opened Saturday for the summer swimming season under the direction of pool manager Jamie Griffith.
Red Cross Swimming lessons will start June 13, and continue for six weeks.
Any student wishing to register may do so by calling Jamie Griffith at 895-2635.
Kylie Terca, Jordi Terca, Sarah Muirhead, Ian Muirhead, Lacey Reuman, Hadley Cropsey, Gayt Garnos and Chesney Garnos
will assist Jamie Griffith.
Jamie would like to stress that the American Red Cross lessons are free; however, a pool fee of $10.00 will be charged all students
unless they hold a season ticket or family pass, which will admit them to lessons without further charge.
Season tickets will cost $35.00 and a Family Pass will cost $75.00.
The lesson pool fee goes to help pay for maintenance costs.
Schedule of classes and those enrolled in each are printed on page 6 inside this week’s Lyman Co. Herald.
- Lyman County law enforcement officers recognized
- Presho’s Sidewalk Project presented to public
- Lyman Alumni Reunion set for July 30
- New members seated on School Board
- Deer Camp available for first time Youth Deer Hunters
- Railraod crossings being replaced along DSR
- DIY for the 4th of July
- Slow down, kids at play
- “Knee high by the 4th of July”
- Vivian to host local 4th of July Celebration
- Unofficial School Board election results