Kennebec will host a Hometown Holiday Festival
Over 20 vendors will be selling their products at the 3rd Annual Hometown Holiday Festival at the Kennebec Gym Saturday, Nov. 19 from 9 am to 3 pm.
Organizers Sandy Mundlien and Stacie Gran stated a variety of vendors will be in attendance offering an unique holiday shopping experience that will include baked goods, Tuperware, jelly and jams, jewelry, holiday decorations and much more. Door prizes, donated by vendors, will be given away hourly plus kids will have a chance to win a $50 Visa card.
Marlene Reuman will sell concessions in the lunch room including; tators & toppings, hot dogs, walking tacos, many desserts and bars, iced tea, coffee and soda. The Lyman Greater Foundation with be in the lunch room with information about the organization and also selling half & half tickets.
The local Modern Woodmen group has designated the event as a camp activity and will provide a $2.50 coupon for lunch. “Come out and enjoy the day with friends and family, good food and lots of shopping to get you ready for the holidays,” said Sandy.
- Booster Club hosts kick off
- Market features sunflower blooms and more
- Kennebec to celebrate Lake Byre; DayTriathlon set for Saturday
- Pool season comes to an end
- Hoping for a favorable nod from the judge
- Reminiscing at school reunions
- New Lutheran pastor arrives in Presho.
- Lyman and Presho alumni meet this weekend
- School board welcomes new superintendent
- Celebrating Independence, Statehood Vivian style
- Wheat Growers ready to build when rail rehab is announced
- Scavenger's journey to Presho for a bargain