NewsJanuary 18 2012
Local Landscape Turns White, Cold
Lyman School custodian Larry Lebeda spreads ice melt on the sidewalk in front of Presho Elementary before the late-start of school Tuesday morning. Snow and a cold northwest wind hit the area Monday, Jan. 16 leaving behind a couple of inches of snow and a Tuesday morning low in the single digits. A big change from the unusually warm temperatures of 50s and 60s the area has been experiencing this month. The forecast calls for a rebound by the weekend when temps are expected to be back in the mid-forties.
- Hunters average two birds in Lyman Co. during opener
- National Fire Prevention Week, October 9-15
- Hoops for Coop
- Lyman Celebrates Homecoming
- Fall Harvest Underway
- LHS to crown King & Queen Monday, Sept. 26
- Lyman PF Chapter plans Banquet
- Kennebec hosts Rodeo for Cowboys and Cowgirls, age 4 to 18
- GLF Update: "The Miller Challenge"
- Pheasant survey indicates Lyman County routes among highest in state
- Court rules on County State’s election
- Enrollment up at the start of the new year