NewsFebruary 01 2012
Kennebec plans Appreciation Event
The annual Kennebec Town & Country Club Business appreciation will be held Saturday, Feb. 18 at the Kennebec gym from 5:00 to 7:00 pm.
The event features a chili-cook off and a homemade ice cream freeze off. The contest is open to all. Entries must be at the gym by 4:30 pm for the official judging. The winners will be announced at 6 pm, followed by a public tasting of the winners. Trophies will be awarded.
Kenenbec area businesses will have booths set up in the gym and offer free food and door prizes throughout the night. The public is invited to attend and participate in the events.
- Look at all the pretty eggs
- Sprenger re-elected as Presho Mayor
- Underwater Paradise
- Election results are in
- Town Roundup
- A Wild time at Reliance Fire Hall
- South Dakota All-State Band performs
- Meet the candidates
- Lyman HS band performs for crowd
- Climate update predicts wetter than average April
- Three seats on board up for election
- Student Council raises money for Children’s Miracle Network