NewsFebruary 01 2012
Kennebec plans Appreciation Event
The annual Kennebec Town & Country Club Business appreciation will be held Saturday, Feb. 18 at the Kennebec gym from 5:00 to 7:00 pm.
The event features a chili-cook off and a homemade ice cream freeze off. The contest is open to all. Entries must be at the gym by 4:30 pm for the official judging. The winners will be announced at 6 pm, followed by a public tasting of the winners. Trophies will be awarded.
Kenenbec area businesses will have booths set up in the gym and offer free food and door prizes throughout the night. The public is invited to attend and participate in the events.
- Booster Club hosts kick off
- Market features sunflower blooms and more
- Kennebec to celebrate Lake Byre; DayTriathlon set for Saturday
- Pool season comes to an end
- Hoping for a favorable nod from the judge
- Reminiscing at school reunions
- New Lutheran pastor arrives in Presho.
- Lyman and Presho alumni meet this weekend
- School board welcomes new superintendent
- Celebrating Independence, Statehood Vivian style
- Wheat Growers ready to build when rail rehab is announced
- Scavenger's journey to Presho for a bargain