NewsFebruary 22 2012
Chamber to host 20th F & H Show
The Presho Area Chamber will host their 20th Farm & Home Show Saturday, Feb. 25 at the Lyman Gardens in Presho.
Over 35 vendors featuring products and services for the farm and home will be on exhibit from 10:00 AM to 3:00 PM.
The annual show will feature musical entertainment by Lyman High School senior Lane Moore of Vivian.
Moore is an active member of the Lyman Band and has performed at the annual Band Dinners, competed in music competitions and sang at the Sioux Empire Fair.
Moore will give two different performances at 11 AM and 2 PM.
In addition, the Little Raider Cheerleaders will perform at 1 PM and several middle and high school choir members will sing at 12, noon.
While many vendors will give away door prizes throughout the day, the Presho Area Chamber will have hourly drawings for $25 in Presho Chamber Bucks plus a grand prize drawing for a 32-inch LCD flat screen color television. You must be present -in the building when your name is drawn - to be eligible to win chamber prizes.
Eastern Star will sell concessions including Indian tacos, homemade pie and other goodies. Admission is free and all are welcome to attend.
- Ground broken for the Wheat Growers fertilizer plant
- Greater Lyman Foundation works toward challenge
- A Season of Giving
- Local Food Pantry partners with Feeding South Dakota
- Senior meal program to end in Lyman County due to declining numbers
- Former students rebut CNN’s accusations against St. Joseph’s Indian School
- Transportation Secretary visits South Dakota rail rehab project
- National Gas Average Nears Four-Year Low
- Schaefer re-elected to third term in House
- Growing rural communities